Save time and eliminate errors with Point-and-Ask
We are excited to announce our Point-and-Ask feature, which allows customers or technicians to just point the phone at the equipment to identify it. Once the equipment is identified, the user can ask a question, see history or view real-time data from the equipment. This feature not only saves time in looking up information but also eliminates errors.
Identification works in three different ways:
- Scan a barcode on the equipment
- Scan a QR code on the equipment
- Just take a picture of the equipment and ServeVis identifies the equipment using any label such as serial number, part number or name on the equipment
Once the equipment is identified, ServeVis can enable a variety of actions to make life easy for the user:
- Display real-time data from the equipment if it connected. ServeVis can connect to the equipment using an IoT gateway or near field communication protocols
- Complete a checklist. You can enable the user to fill in a troubleshooting checklist for the specific equipment
- Show a feed of updates or past history for the specific equipment
- Get instant support. The user can ask a question to a product expert for this specific equipment
If your company has multiple instruments at a customer site, ServeVis’s new Point-and-Ask feature is a great way to save time and increase customer satisfaction.
Start collaborating with your field teams and customers to solve issues faster
ServeVis is a product of InGage.
ServeVis enables you to see what your customers or field technicians see and guide them remotely with AR-powered visual assistance tools.
Address: Plot No. 231/1, KG360 Degree, 7th Floor, A-1 Block, MGR Salai, Perungudi, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600096
Phone: +91 9941656492