Case StudyReal-Time Assistance for Machinery Installation
Installation is a critical procedure, which is complex, costly, and risky. But there is a way to reduce this complexity and make it a safe and productive process. Let’s see how.
An automobile company came to us with a pressing need in their installation processes. They reported a knowledge gap among the teams that led to excessive timelines for work completion, worksite injuries, and increased operational costs. These issues, coupled with increasing customer demands, made installation a very tedious affair.
ServeVis – Streamlining Field Services for a Smarter World
- Risky process
- Lengthy technical training
- Lack of support from the expertise
- Need for travel
- Excessive installation timelines
- Increased operational costs
Addressing These Challenges
- Automated system for the end-to-end installation process.
- Real-time collaborative assistance from an expert to field engineer.
- Access to the right data and information at the right time.
- Need for AR Enabled self-support for installation.
ServeVis provided the organization with complete workflow automation and interactive visual guidance (through smartphones / AR glasses). This provided the field engineers with access to important information such as Standard Operating Procedure (SOP), installation manuals, installation guidelines, and real-time expert support from people located anywhere in the world. The flow of communication was made easier through collaborative tools such as video or catboats.
The above benefits quick-fired their troubleshooting efforts, paving the way for a simplified, productive, and safe work setting. The self-support feature of ServeVis provided a new level of self-installation to customers, thereby reducing technician dispatch rates.
Benefits at a Glance
- Streamlined workflow
- Quick access to crucial information
- Eased collaboration
- Simplified, productive, and safe work setting
- Reduce technician dispatches and truck roll costs
Start collaborating with your field teams and customers to solve issues faster
ServeVis is a product of TNQ InGage. ServeVis enables you to see what your customers or field technicians see and guide them remotely with AR-powered visual assistance tools.
Address: No 9, 2nd Floor, Sambantham Gardens, Taramani Link Road, Velachery, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
Phone: +91 77606 04135