Case StudyExperience a New Dimension of Maintenance & Repair
Maintenance and repair are a part & parcel of a service organization. But do manual methods continue to be effective in today’s ultra-competitive industrial market? Let’s explore through this case study.
We had a service request from one of the major players in the Power Transmission segment, requesting us to streamline their maintenance. Their key requirements and challenges included the following:
- To confirm if the subcontractors are attending the scheduled maintenance & repair work on time.
- The need for guaranteed maintenance and whether the same is verified with a complete quality check.
- Debugging issues while working with a remote OEM.
ServeVis – Streamlining Maintenance and Repair
- Limited visibility on the performance of sub-contractors.
- The need for guarantee and verification of maintenance
- Issue of maintenance ticket with essentials
- Creation of maintenance checklist template
- Compliance with SOPs
- Visual assistance for troubleshooting
- Error alert
- Dashboard access
- Integration of data with workflow
- Remorse visual debug
1. To begin with, ServeVis created an end-to-end automated workflow. This addressed the primary requirement of the company by automating the maintenance schedule for technicians. The platform created a maintenance ticket automatically as per schedule – with corresponding data, reference images, and videos to the field technicians (along with a specific turnaround time).
This helped ensure that the field technician attended to the maintenance within the turnaround time using easy and step-by-step maintenance tickets created in the ServeVis tool. It also enabled the supervisor to know if the technician attended an issue, as the supervisor will get an alert if the technician fails to. The supervisor may also access the dashboard for the complete track record of activities.
- Automated scheduling for technicians, with access to sufficient work data
- Access to supervisor on the status of work completed by technicians
- Quality interface for technicians and supervisors to collaborate and troubleshoot
- Faster and easier debug
Start collaborating with your field teams and customers to solve issues faster
ServeVis is a product of TNQ InGage. ServeVis enables you to see what your customers or field technicians see and guide them remotely with AR-powered visual assistance tools.
Address: No 9, 2nd Floor, Sambantham Gardens, Taramani Link Road, Velachery, Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600042
Phone: +91 77606 04135